Enjoy your career & your life with excellent pay and time off.
Founded in 1939, CT is one of America’s premier flatbed carriers. For more than 70 years, the construction industry has relied on our nimble, consistent and safe service to get the materials they need, when they need them. We owe our success to the men and women who drive our business and are committed to providing them with the best work experience possible. We offer opportunities to build your career within a safety conscious company while enjoying great earning potential and weekly home time.
A new career is on your horizon.
- Haul building materials like wallboard, steel, lumber and roofing shingles. Serve companies like Georgia Pacific, United States Gypsum, National Gypsum and Lowe’s
- Regional and short haul runs available
- BRAND NEW International Pro-Star Sleepers with APU’s
- Competitive pay by the mile. Work more, earn more.
- Guaranteed weekly home time
- Outstanding CSA scores
New to the industry? We’ll train you.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $6000
- Paid training and orientation
- CDL School Sponsorship available – no experience required
- Recent graduates welcome
Excellent employees deserve excellent benefits.
CT is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that allows you to purchase as much or as little insurance as you need.
- Your choice of health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Free life and AD&D
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k ) retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Stop, detention, breakdown and layover pay.
For a more detailed look at the benefits we offer, click here.